人人有本用

首页 » 休闲 » 水淹虫窝 » 虫族音乐 » Somewhere Not Here -
cloud_zhou - 2007/8/29 12:52:00
[wma]http://www.sfu.ca/~yunfengz/imboke/Somewhere Not Here.wma[/wma] I remember when you came I can just recall that day Unexpected, undetected If I'd have known I still would have done it. So little time, so long to wait A paradise, within your eyes All the things I could tell you All the things I could show you. You're my waking thought You're the smile on my lips I dream I see your face I see and dream of you. You were safe and warm I was in your hands We were moved in time To another space. Somewhere, not here Somewhere, not here So, little time So, little time. You were safe and warm I was in your hands We were moved in time To another space. A thousand miles away I'd like to fly to you. I immerse myself I dream, I see your face I see, I dream of you If you were here we'd watch If you were here we'd see. You're my waking thought You're the smile on my lips. You were safe and warm I was in your hands We were moved in time To another space. Somewhere, not here I know you are somewhere, not here You're my waking thought You're the smile on my lips Are you thinking of me Do I invade your sleep A paradise, a paradise Within your eyes. I remember when you came I can just recall that day Somewhere not here Somewhere not here Somewhere.
cloud_zhou - 2007/8/29 13:12:00
私はいつ来たか覚えている
私はちょうどその日をリコールしてもいい
予想外、探知されていない
idが知っていたら私はまだそれをしよう。

そう少し時間、従って長く待つため
あなたの目内の楽園、
すべての事私は言うことができる
すべての事私は示すことができる。

Youre私の目覚める思考
Youre私の唇の微笑
私によっては私が見るあなたの表面を夢を見る