首页 » 休闲 » 水淹虫窝 » 虫族音乐 » Life In Your Way《Wak
宁道枫 - 2007/5/5 14:11:00

专辑名称:Waking Giants
歌手姓名:Life In Your Way
唱片公司:Solid State
发行日期:March 6, 2007
专辑流派:Hardcore

专辑介绍:
Before I had received this album to review I had already added it to my list of CDs that I needed to purchase. I had seen a full page ad in the latest AP and listened to a few tracks on their PureVolume site and after one listen, knew I needed to own all of their discs. The following week, I received their SolidState debut to review. To say I was pleased would be an understatement.
So what is Life in Your Way? Waking Giants makes it's statement with the opener, ""Reach the End"" which fuses all of the best elements of the screamo genre and, in particular, the SolidState label: Aggressive riffing, atmospheric leads and excellent clean vocals!
All of the songs seem to have a quiet dignity about them, moving in and out of melody and chaos with ease. The clean complimenting the guttural screams wonderfully while the always atmospheric and moving leads dance seamlessly underneath the vocals. The album, as a whole, doesn't display the diversity that Failure On does, but it's powerful in its incessant attack in the Beloved(us) way. LiYW also use the spoken word section that a few bands such as Shai Hulud and Poison the Well made popular in the late 90's, early 2000's.
For highlights of the album, listen to the middle section of "We Don't Believe." The pleading vocals that go against a building backdrop until it crescendos into an explosion of emotion and pleading. The song sums up the album: Powerful and reflective.
ps:真不知道有多少人喜欢这种风格!但还是忍不注要发啊~~~~~~~~

01. Reach To The End

02. Worthwhile

03. We Don't Believe

04. Making Waves

05. The Shame

06. Salty Grave

07. Help! The Arm Of The Mighty

08. Threads Of Sincerity

09. The Beauty Of Grace

10. Judas

11. Beneath It All

[wmv]http://www.m8yy.com/uploadfile/showsing/20070501/20070501185635_1492.mp3?m8=m8yymedia[/wmv]
查看完整版本: Life In Your Way《Wak